This is the inflatable bowling game that challenges players to assume the “roll” of the ball in knocking down a set of pins. For ages 5-12, the transparent PVC ball is inflated to its full 7’ diameter by an adult with the included blower—a zipper cinches the ball closed yet opens quickly to allow egress and quick entry for another player. A player simply runs forward inside the ball, generating momentum to knock over six 5’-tall foam pins that yield easily at the point of collision. An included stationary air blower keeps the 3’-high lane boundary constantly inflated to an optimal firmness to keep careening bowlers within the lane’s confines. Four stakes firmly secure the lane to the ground. Its rip- and tear-resistant vinyl construction withstands years of play, and resists mold and fading.
- salmaisordia reblogged this from superpunch2
- mariiaelizalde likes this
- sidneymoore likes this
- no1food likes this
- jdoobie3 reblogged this from superpunch2
- hellomrholmes likes this
- choclatewaffles likes this
- opalpop reblogged this from superpunch2
- kevisafob reblogged this from superpunch2
- geekcubed likes this
- rollingowl said: This looks WAY safer than the version I’ve used at work. Our has a huge metal cage you sit in and people roll you towards the pins.
- lovelyetsy likes this
- ktwenatchayyy reblogged this from superpunch2
- superpunch2 posted this